Thursday 27 November 2014

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs!
I am a T-Rex. I have shiny teeth and reddish brown skin. I'm as big as a school and I love to eat red meat!!
When I walk my big huge feet make cracks in the ground. The ground opens up and the crack is as wide as a classroom, I go stomp! stomp! stomp! Through the forest to catch little dinosaurs for dinner.
By Simon



ROAR!
I am a ferocious stripy dinosaur. I'm more fierce than any other animal. When I see another dinosaur I chase it and hunt it down. Then I eat it. I'm as fast as a flash of lightning. Blood drips down my chin. I love it. When I'm running I really stand out because I'm as yellow as the sun.
I was running so fast I didn't see the fire and I fell into it and burned up to dust.
By Luca

Ferocious Dinosaurs!
I am a ferocious, cantankerous, massive spotty dinosaur!!
I have a flower in my hair to make other dinosaurs come close to me, then I show off my sharp spiky teeth and gobble them all up. I am as tall as a skyscraper and as long as a bus!
By India



Dinosaurs Roar
I am a spotty and ferocious dinosaur with a very loud and scary roar!
I eat leaves and carrots and I'm a herbivore. I'm also a carnivore because I like eating other animals.I've got enormous spiky teeth to crunch the carrots. I thump loudly through the forest looking for other dinosaurs to play with. I trick them because I pretend to play with them and then I pounce! I'm as mean as a t-Rex!
By Bel


Dinosaurs
I am a ferocious dinosaur. I stomp through the forest like a wild animal. I am as colourful as a bright butterfly. I chase the other dinosaurs and dance in the rain with my friends. I eat meat and leaves until I feel full.
By Alice



In the dinosaur time
I am a ginormous friendly dinosaur that eats leaves from the trees in the forest.
I am taller than the trees, I can see above the trees on the island where I live with the other dinosaurs and my family. I am as tall as a mountain.
By Leon

Scary Dinosaurs
I am a spiky and ferocious dinosaur. My name is Spiky. I live in a cave in a forest. I am camouflaged because I'm brown and green and can hide. I am as strong as a giant. When I see another dinosaur I sneak up on it and hunt it down to eat it. I love eating the dinosaurs I catch and then I go thumping back to my cave.
By Charlie



T-Rex
I am a T-Rex dinosaur.
I have bright orange skin and when I walk the ground shakes. I hunt other dinosaurs and eat them.
When I roar it is so loud that the trees shake.
I am as big as a the tallest tree.
By Carl




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Room 4

No comments:

Post a Comment