Friday 27 June 2014

X country

Cross country stories by Room 4

On Tuesday we went to the junior cross country at school. We ran fast around the outside of school. Then we ran around the field.
I came first and I got a gold medal. By Mimi

Yesterday we ran the cross country. We were split up into years 0,1 and 2.
First we ran around the school. Next we ran around the field. After that we gave out the children's medals at a medal ceremony. It was amazing because Mimi got first and we all cheered for her. By India

At our cross country the year 1 boys had to run again because some of the boys went left and some went right! We were so fit. I had a great time. I liked it so much. By Mitchell

At the cross country Hugo was cheering for me and I got fifth. By Carl

Yesterday we had cross country. At school we ran around the field. Everyone cheered for the children. I was very happy because Mimi came first. By Poppy








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Room 4

No comments:

Post a Comment